Skip to content
MCQ & SAQ From The Eyes Have It very important for HS Test and Final Exam. Prepare and good score and excellent result. Important MCQ & SAQ get common questions.
‘The Eyes Have It’ by Ruskind Bond
(SAQ) With Answer
- At which station did the girl get into the train?
- Ans: The girl got into the train from Rohana.
- What were the eyes of the narrator in ‘The Eyes Have It’ sensitive to?
- Ans: The eyes of the narrator in ‘The Eyes Have It’ were sensitive only to light and darkness.
- Why did the narrator think that his voice must have startled the girl?
- Ans: The narrator thought his voice must have startled the girl because she gave a little exclamation before answering his question.
- What remark did the narrator make about people with good eyesight?
- Ans: Bonds observe that people with good eyesight often fail to see what is right in front of them as they have too much to take in.
- Where was the girl in the story ‘The Eyes Have It’ getting off?
- Ans: The girl in the story ‘The Eyes Have It’ was getting off at Saharanpur.
- Who would receive the girl at the destination?
- Ans: The girl’s aunt would receive her at the destination.
- Who did the narrator of the ‘Eyes Have It’ think to be formidable creatures?
- Ans: The narrator thinks that are usually formidable creatures.
- What according to the narrator in Ruskin Bond’s story ‘The Eyes Have It’ is the best time to visit the hills?
- Ans: October is the best time to visit the hills.
- How did the girl describe the narrator in ‘The Eyes Have It’?
- Ans: The girl described the narrator as a gallant young man and a serious fellow.
- How did the narrator in ‘The Eyes Have It’ describe the voice of the blind girl?
- Ans: The narrator in ‘The Eyes Have It’ described that the girl’s voice had the sparkle of a mountain stream.
- Who broke into the narrator’s reverie?
- Ans: A man who just entered the compartment broke into the narrator’s reverie.
- What did the narrator ask the new fellow traveller about the girl?
- Ans: The narrator asked the new passenger if the girls hair was long or short.
Here are the most important MCQ Type Question With Answer.
- The blind girl said that she love the
- Hills………. Answer
- According to the Ruskin Bond the best time for visiting the hills is
- October………. Answer
- What tantalized the narrator was the
- Ringing laugh of the girl
- Sweet talk of the girl
- Melodious voice of the girl
- Perfume of the girl’s hair……….Answer